“Keep risin’ to the top. While my mind says, Give it all you got, give it all you got, give it all you got.” ~Doug E. Fresh
Monday Motivation this week is all about continuing to move forward. You want it and it can be yours, but you have to “give it all you got”. Roadblocks will always be present when you are moving forward, but the trick is to find ways to move around them (without breaking a sweat). It is during those times that you should push forward even harder. You can find out what others have done to get around those same challenges in their journey and you can craft your own way to do the same. The key is to never, ever stop.
- Think about your dream. Envision it.
- None of us have dreams that were given to us without the purpose of accomplishing those dreams.
- The dream that you are holding is possible. It is Possible…run towards it and work on it.
- Be willing to take a chance. Be a risk taker.
- In the process, you will incur a lot of failures & setbacks, but you will realize that you are more powerful than you ever imagined.
- Setbacks go with the territory. You must accept that, but it is not over until you win!
- There will be times when you doubt yourself and experience hardships, but don’t give up on your dreams.
- You can do this! You can make this happen!
- Don’t let anyone steal your dream.
- You are relentless! You are creative! You are the one!
- It ‘s not over until you win!
- You have to be hungry! You have to fight for it, work day and night for it, sweat for it, and grab your dream!
Are you still running after your dreams?